President’s Report 2022-2023
Rev Dr Kwok Chi HUNG
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- We praise the Lord for the joyful celebration with our supporters at our 25th Anniversary Thanksgiving Meeting and the official opening ceremony of our new centre at West Ryde on 21 October 2023. We are thankful for the tremendous support of hundreds of people and many churches over the years.
- We give thanks for the election of Rev Dr KC Hung and other management committee members for the new Management Committee at the Annual General Meeting on 4 November 2023. Please pray that they will lead effectively and develop the ministry in the next two years to better serve the community.
Management Committee (2023-2025):
President: Rev Dr KC Hung
Vice-President: Pastor Dr Devin Yu
Secretary: Ms Carmen Ng
Treasurer: Mr Danny Sze
Member: Rev Joseph Fung
Member: Mrs Annie Wong
Member: Ms Holly Suen
- We are thankful for Carmen and Holly’s joining the Management Committee. Their different expertise and experiences will help develop the ministry in the years ahead.
- We are thankful for Ms Lillian Shek’s faithful service and contribution to the ministry as a member of the Management Committee for 14 years from 2009 to 2023. We are especially thankful for her leadership roles in managing the renovation projects of the counselling centres at Harris Park, Herbert Street-West Ryde and the new centre at West Ryde at different development stages of the ministry. May God continue to bless her richly in all her future endeavours.
- We are thankful that a total of 50 pastors and church leaders attended the two well-received pastors seminars with Pastor John Cotter, Partners in Ministry as the speaker in November.
- Please pray for counsellor Cherrie who is busy completing the Master of Clinical Psychology course before graduation in early 2024.
- Counsellor Yixin has completed her first clinical placement at First Light Care for her Master of Clinical Psychology course. Please pray for her study and health as she continues to manage her study and young family in the coming year.
We Need Your Regular Financial Support!
Please continue to remember our need for regular financial support throughout the year to sustain this service for the community, especially for the low-income families.
Please can you consider making a regular tax-deductible donation to help us by:
- calling us on (02) 9211 9998 to make a donation using a credit card, or
- visit our web page – Support Us, to make a donation via other payment methods.
Thank you for your prayer and support!
Our service will be closed
from 23/12/2023 (Saturday) to 7/1/2024 (Sunday).
To all our members, staff, volunteers & supporters:
May we say “thank you for your support” and
wish you a Merry Christmas & a Blessed New Year!