[粵語] 2021.10.13 閱讀小組 Reading Group - 「活出晴天」 The Depression Course
- 了解診斷抑鬱的症狀. 並製定改善計劃。
- 自我監控 — 認識維持抑鬱症狀的因素。
- 學習改進想法 — 挑戰無益的想法並減少自我批評
- 面對恐懼 —了解如何通過逐步練習來面對恐懼
我們將會使用 This Way Up Clinic 提供的材料 (This Way Up Clinic 是 St. Vincent Hospital 和新南威爾士大學 The University of New South Wales 協作合辦) 。
Are you struggling with low mood, boredom, hopelessness and lack of energy and enthusiasm for a long period? This course is designed to teach you practical skills to tackle symptoms of depression and improve the way you feel.
This course is suitable for people who have been diagnosed with Depression, and you haven’t had Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in the past.
We will be using the materials developed by This Way Up Clinic – a Clinical Research Unit for Depression and Anxiety, a joint facility of St. Vincent Hospital and The University of New South Wales.
- The Diagnosis: understanding your symptoms and learning depression, and making a plan to get better.
- Self-Monitoring: Identify the factors maintaining your symptoms of depression.
- Learn to improve your thoughts: learn to challenge unhelpful thoughts and tackle self-criticism
- Facing Fears: Learn about how to confront your fears with step-by-step exercises.
- Being Assertive: Learn how to communicate effectively so that you can express your needs
- Prevent Relapse: Learn about relapse prevention and how to access specialised treatment if you need it.
Seats limited. Please fill in online booking form to register.
Free to attend. Donations appreciated.
For enquiry, phone (02) 9211 9988 查詢請致電 (02) 9211 9988