2021 新輔導員 New Counsellor
Mr Kin Sun Jason TAM 譚健生先生
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Science (Psychology)
- Master of Divinity
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Counselling individuals and families on 為個人及家庭提供心理及輔導服務，包括：
- depression, anxiety and other mental health issues 抑鬱，焦慮和其他心理健康問題
- anger management 憤怒情緒管理
- trauma counselling 創傷諮詢
- work stress management 工作壓力管理
- burnout prevention 預防倦怠
- relocation and navigating major transitions 搬遷和應對重大轉變
- cross cultural issues 跨文化心理健康
- relationship challenges and issues 人際關係
- pre-marriage counselling 婚前輔導
- parenting and family issues 親子和家庭問題
Clients with valid Medicare Card and Medicare Mental Health Care Plan from a family doctor can claim a Medicare rebate.
持有效Medicare 咭和家庭醫生發出的Medicare 精神健康治療計劃, 便可以申請Medicare政府醫療保險診費回扣。For appointment, please phone 約見請電: (02) 9211 9988
Jason was born in Hong Kong and moved to Australia when he was young. He graduated from the University of Sydney and became a registered psychologist in 2009. He also completed a Master of Divinity at Sydney Missionary and Bible College, and is an ordained minister in Australia. Jason is married to Hiwin (凱韻) and they have a young child.
Jason endeavours to bring loving humanity and warmth to evidence-based therapy practice while he works with clients’ concerns. He is experienced in working with older adults, adults, and adolescents. Jason has established his work experience both in Australia and in Taiwan, giving him a deep understanding of people going through major transitions in life.
Jason understands that the complexities in life can be obstacles to living well. He is passionate to be a part of your life journey when you may just need some extra support.
Jason出生於香港，年輕時移居澳大利亞。 他畢業於悉尼大學，並於2009年成為註冊心理學家。還完成了悉尼宣教聖經學院 (SMBC)的道學碩士學位，並在澳大利亞巳被按立為牧師。Jason與凱韻（Hiwin）結婚，並且育有一個孩子。
Jason 採用循證治療方法來處理人們所關注的問題，並積極地帶出可愛的人性和熱情。 Jason在澳大利亞和台灣都建立了豐富的工作經驗，尤其對老年人，成年人和青少年工作方面有特别認識，使他對經歷重大人生轉變的人們有更深刻的了解。