24 Hour Telephone Emergency Services 24小時電話緊急服務
Translating and Interpreting Service 翻譯及傳譯服務 www.tisnational.gov.au
- 131 450 (24 hours)
- *If you need a free telephone interpreter to help you to contact an emergency service, you can call 131 450 and ask the "Translating and Interpreting Service" to connect you to the service of your choice. *如果你需要一個免費的電話翻譯員幫助您聯絡緊急服務，您可以撥打 131 450，並要求 “翻譯及傳譯服務” 為您連接到您選擇的服務。
Police & Ambulance 警察和救護車
- Call 000 in an emergency. 緊急情况時，撥打 000。
Domestic Violence Line 家庭暴力熱線 facs.nsw.gov.au/domestic-violence/helpline
- 1800 65 64 63 (NSW State-wide free call 新州免費電話)
- (TTY 1800 671 442)
- A counselling and referral service run by specially trained professionals for people experiencing or escaping violence from a partner or ex-partner. The service also provides information on applying for an Apprehended Domestic Violence Order.
A resource to help Australian churches understand, identify, and respond to domestic and family violence.
NSW Mental Health Line 新州精神健康緊急服務熱線
- 1800 011 511
- Access line for community mental health services.
Child Abuse Prevention Service 預防兒童虐待服務 www.capsau.org
- 1800 688 009 (State-wide free call 新州免費電話)
- Provides counselling services for children and families who have experienced domestic and family violence. Support is also available to people who are abusing, or are at risk of abusing children.
Parent Line NSW 新州父母熱線 www.parentline.org.au
- 1300 130 052
- Provides counselling, information and referral services for parents and carers of children between 0 and 18 years of age in NSW.
Lifeline 生命熱線 www.lifeline.org.au
- 131 114
- Provides free telephone counselling and information to people under stress or in a crisis situation.
Salvation Army Care Line 救世軍關顧熱線 www.salvationarmy.org.au
- 1300 36 36 22
- A free telephone counselling and information service to help people in times of crisis.
Salvo Care Line - Youth Line and Crisis Intervention 救世軍關顧熱線 - 青少年緊急服務www.salvationarmy.org.au/need-help/youth-services
- 8736 3293
- Provides a counselling and information service for young people. Parents can also call this service to get help for their child who is experiencing a difficulty.
Kids Helpline 兒童協助熱線 www.kidshelpline.com.au
- 1800 551 800 (NSW State-wide free call 新州免費電話)
- Provides a confidential and anonymous telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people between 5 and 18 years of age.
NSW Rape Crisis Line 新州性侵犯危機熱線 www.nswrapecrisis.com.au
- 1800 424 017 (NSW State-wide free call 新州免費電話)
- Provides counselling and information services, and telephone crisis, support and referral service.
Family & Parenting Services
Relationships Australia www.relationships.com.au
Tresillian Parent Helpline www.tresillian.net
Mental Health Services
NSW Mental health Line 新州精神健康緊急服務熱線
1800 011 511
Access line for community mental health services
Mental Health Crisis Services 新州精神健康緊急服務:
Beyond Blue www.beyondblue.org.au
Black Dog Institute www.blackdoginstitute.org.au
Transcultural Mental Health Centre www.dhi.health.nsw.gov.au/transcultural-mental-health-centre
SANE Helpline www.sane.org
Mental Health Association’s Information Service www.mentalhealth.asn.au
Australian Association for Infant Mental Health www.aaimhi.org
Australia’s Youth Mental Health Foundation: Help for youth with mental health problems
Reachout! Mental health support network for youth
Mental Health Carers NSW (former ARAFMI - Association for Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill)
One Door Mental Health (former Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW)
Health Resources in Chinese www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/publicationsandresources/resources-by-language
Multilingual Disability Hub https://www.multilingualdisabilityhub.info/zh_tw/language-select-chinese-traditional/
Children & Youth Services
Kids Help Line (ages 5 to 25) kidshelpline.com.au
Playgroup Association playgroupaustralia.org.au
Westmead Children’s Hospital www.schn.health.nsw.gov.au/hospitals/chw
Hong Kong Breakthrough www.breakthrough.org.hk
Sexual Abuse / Victims of Crime www.victimsservices.justice.nsw.gov.au
Legal Aid www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au
Department of Housing www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing
Family Court of Australia www.familycourt.gov.au
NSW Department of Community Services www.facs.nsw.gov.au
Salvation Army Care Line www.salvationarmy.org.au
St Vincent de Paul www.vinnies.org.au
Centacare Catholic Community Services www.centacare.org.au
Sydney Chinese Christian Churches Association www.sccca.org.au