Education and Training 教育訓練服務
- FLC's education programs aim at preventing and reducing marriage, family mental health and interpersonal problems in the community.
Education Programs 教育項目
- Family Life and Mental Health Education Programs through talks, seminars, workshops and mass media
- Parenting Skills Courses for men & women
- Children & Young People's Programs
- Men's Programs & Women's Programs
- Caring Skills training
- 家庭生活與心理健康教育課程 - 通過講座，研討會，講習班和大眾媒體
- 育兒技能課程 - 男士和女士
Dr Yixin Jiang Xu 徐蒋亦心博士
Yixin is a registered Circle of Security Parenting Facilitator. She was born in Shanghai and grew up in Sydney after migrating to Australia in 1993. She completed her PhD in 2016 from the University of Sydney, and also holds a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours). Yixin has a particular interest in family relationships from an attachment theory perspective. She has also published in peer-reviewed scientific journals and presented her research at both national and international conferences. Yixin is married to David. They have a daughter and currently attend St Paul’s Anglican Church in Carlingford, NSW.
Ms Joy Song 宋晓玲女士
- Master of Social Work, National University of Singapore
- Experienced Children, Marriage & Parenting Educator